Sunday 25 November 2012

R a m b l e B a m b l e

Hello reader...

Today i was finally able to see Twilight pt 2, and i have fallen in love all over again. It was a great finish to whats been one of my favourite film series so far. I promise i wont mention anything about the story line for those who are yet to see it.
The twists and turns that were thrown in and the little quirky jokes and bits of cheese were just up my street. Just when you think "oh, is that it?" something else comes along and forces you to lift your hand to your mouth.
Now i need to read the book to see what is different. One of my rules in life is never to read a book before i know there is a film because there have been too many times i have been disappointed with the film. I hope I'm not alone in that thought...
Oh and i wont forget about the fire alarm going off and the entire building having to be evacuated. false alarm of course and we were able to resume watching the film 40 minutes later... what are the chances of that! has it happened to anyone else?

**********

Moving on, i came across this website today, http://www.greatlittleplace.com, and it has really given me a better insight about whats around London. Its a website that shows readers different and exciting places to go in London and you will be shocked to see what is actually around.

My recent finding was this: The old operating theatre

I find it a little bit creepy! but on the whole, what a great website for Londoners!


Apart from this, today has been a steady day, caught up with sunday night TV and  thats about it!

Off for a cuppa and some homemade biscuits! Yum x



5 comments:

  1. Love the first picture.
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cuppa and homemade biscuits! Made me crave for some right now!

    New follower!
    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were amazing! i shocked myself!

      will let you know the recipe soon :)

      Delete